Portioned or Half Hams
Cook's Bone-In Portion, Half, Skinless Shankless and Semi-Boneless Hams are fully cooked and ready-to-eat, and may be served cold or heated as directed below.
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Remove all packaging materials (including clear 'button' on bone of ham). Place ham, cut side down, on rack in shallow roasting pan; cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Heat approximately 10 to 15 minutes per pound until heated through.
- Remove ham from oven and let stand, covered, 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- If you intend to glaze your ham, remove ham from the oven 1/2 hour before end of heating time.
- Prepare your favorite ham glaze and apply evenly over the surface of the warm ham.
- Heat glazed ham uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's ham is a great addition to any meal. Serve with eggs for a morning breakfast. Slice and add to your favorite salad, soup, and sandwiches. Prepare a variety of sauces and serve with vegetables and don't forget kabobs, casseroles, stir fry and pasta dishes.