Cook's Bone-In Whole, Skinless Shankless and Semi-Boneless Hams are fully cooked and ready-to-eat, and may be served cold or heated as directed below. If frozen, thaw ham in refrigerator 2 to 3 days.
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Remove all packaging materials and place ham on its side, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan; cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Heat approximately 15 to 20 minutes per pound until heated through
- Remove ham from oven and let stand, covered, 20 minutes before serving.
- If you intend to glaze your ham, remove ham from the oven 1/2 hour before end of heating time.
- Prepare your favorite ham glaze and apply evenly over the surface of the warm ham.
- Heat glazed ham uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Ham is a great addition to any meal. Serve with eggs for breakfast, slice and add to your favorite salad, soup or sandwich. And don't forget casseroles, stir-fry, kabobs and pasta dishes.