Ham, Pineapple and Cheese Roll
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Makes: 12 servings (2 slices each)
- * 3 Cups finely chopped leftover Cook's® Bone-in Ham
- * 2 cans (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza dough
- * 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained, liquid reserved
- * 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- * 8 ounces Havarti Cheese, cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 2 (13x9-inch) baking pans with cooking spray. Unroll 1 can of pizza dough onto bottom of each prepared pan; pat out dough to completely cover bottom only of pan. Set aside.
- Mix reserved pineapple liquid and sugar in small saucepan until well blended. Cook 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Brush both pans of dough lightly with pineapple liquid mixture; set aside remaining pineapple liquid mixture for later use.
- Spread half the ham evenly over each dough; top with equal amounts of each the pineapple and cheese. Roll up dough, starting with long sides of dough. Pinch seams and both ends together to seal. Rearrange in pan, if necessary, so seam side of roll is on bottom of pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut each loaf into 12 (2-inch) slices to serve. Drizzle slices with the remaining pineapple liquid mixture, if desired
Great Substitute: If using unprepared Cook's® Bone-in Ham Steak, cook according to package directions before chopping.