Pomegranate juice, cinnamon and ground red pepper team up to create a gourmet glaze for spiral sliced ham.
- * 1 Cook's® Bone-in Spiral Sliced Half Ham
- * 1 cup pomegranate juice
- * 1/2 cup corn syrup with brown sugar
- * 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- * Dash ground red pepper
- Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use. Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup of the Pomegranate Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
- Pomegranate Glaze: Mix juice, corn syrup, cornstarch, cinnamon and red pepper in medium saucepan until well blended. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Carve ham. Serve with the remaining Pomegranate Glaze.
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using Cook's® Ready To Cook Butt or Shank Portion Ham.